Giudecca

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

link to worth1000 picture



My photo


This picture is a photo manip of Boy Meets World. I have changed the title to "Boy Meets Girl." Instead of the teacher being Mr. Feeney, i inserted Pamela anderson (Baywatch, VIP, Stacked.)

The contest on Worth1000 asked to recast someone into a show where they did not fit in. I thought of Pamela Anderson because i don't see her as the guiding school teacher like Mr. Feeny (the actual teacher was.)

I only wish i could get her to blend in more. I tried bluring the image, selecting Cory's (the boy) skin tone and match it with hers, and even tried doing some shadowing on her face, but the light is still kind of off. The other thing that bugs me is the G in "girl." I wished it look better. Oh well. I tried my best.

Tools i used-Lasso tool, clone stamp, blur, smudge, paint, dodge, erase and eyedrop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home